Welcome to chemview’s documentation!¶
chemview is an interactive molecular viewer designed for the IPython notebook. With chemview you can:
- Display molecules and systems in an easy and efficient manner.
- Look at those systems evolve in time. chemview is fast by design, updates on the properties are performed only when necessary.
- Perform interactive data visualization in the IPython notebook.
- Create new ways to visualize your data by using the flexible low-level API.
Excited? Try it out (it works on smartphones too):
- Left Click: Rotate
- Wheel: Zoom
- Right Click: Pan
Go ahead with the Installation and Quick Start.
- Installation and Quick Start
- Viewing Molecules
- API Reference
chemview is licensed under the LGPL2 and is hosted on github at http://github.com/gabrielelanaro/chemview.